About Me

My photo
Hello everyone! My name is Adrienne and this is my fourth year here at Fairmont State University. I've recently finished pre-med and now I'm working on my secondary ed degree with concentrations in general science, chemistry and biology. I'm really into outdoor activities, especially whitewater kayaking, hiking and skiing. I love music, some of my favorite artists are Zach de La Rocha, Bob Marley, Robert Plant, Eddie Veder, Chris Cornell, Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Adrienne's First Blog!

For the first day of my Instructional Tech. class we learned how to open a blog web page and post blogs. This application will be used for turning in assignment because it records the dates and times of each post. We also added links to our blog spot that will be relevant to our class so that they can be easily accessed. These links (for now) mainly include Fairmont State links. To change settings like this function you can go through the blog spot tabs. To add more links you can go through the "Settings" tab. This is also where you can find the "Posting" tab to post new blogs. Blogs can also have attachments so that it can be efficiently used for turning in assignments. Another tab available is the "Layout" tab which mainly controls the appearance of the owner's blog spot page. The other tools that are available through Google will become a central core to this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment