About Me

My photo
Hello everyone! My name is Adrienne and this is my fourth year here at Fairmont State University. I've recently finished pre-med and now I'm working on my secondary ed degree with concentrations in general science, chemistry and biology. I'm really into outdoor activities, especially whitewater kayaking, hiking and skiing. I love music, some of my favorite artists are Zach de La Rocha, Bob Marley, Robert Plant, Eddie Veder, Chris Cornell, Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!

Well today we had no class and the whole campus ended up getting shut down because of the weather. We are supposed to pick up on our photo stories when we next meet again. I downloaded Microsoft photo story 3 to my PC and started getting acquainted with the program-it is definitely a cool program. I also uploaded a lot of the photos I wanted to use to my Google account using the photos tab...now I have a whole album available for me when we meet next time in class. I also read the email about frequenlty asked questions in regards to this project and I think I'm alright with the questions so far. If I have any I will try to have them ready for the next class session, and hopefully we'll learn some more about this very neat program.

No comments:

Post a Comment