About Me

My photo
Hello everyone! My name is Adrienne and this is my fourth year here at Fairmont State University. I've recently finished pre-med and now I'm working on my secondary ed degree with concentrations in general science, chemistry and biology. I'm really into outdoor activities, especially whitewater kayaking, hiking and skiing. I love music, some of my favorite artists are Zach de La Rocha, Bob Marley, Robert Plant, Eddie Veder, Chris Cornell, Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

FTP User

We learned today how to use the ftp storage. We created a document so that it can be accessed through the internet via the link posted in this blog. We also downloaded Microsoft Photo Story 3 to use and create our own photo story. This software can be downloaded for free and is an interactive way to use pictures, sound and text. A very good tool for technological learning in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment