About Me

My photo
Hello everyone! My name is Adrienne and this is my fourth year here at Fairmont State University. I've recently finished pre-med and now I'm working on my secondary ed degree with concentrations in general science, chemistry and biology. I'm really into outdoor activities, especially whitewater kayaking, hiking and skiing. I love music, some of my favorite artists are Zach de La Rocha, Bob Marley, Robert Plant, Eddie Veder, Chris Cornell, Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Multi Modal Learning

We learned about different forms of learning using Power Point applications and other multimedia options to create a more interactive learning environment. The work that we did today can be seen on my Google website (access through the enclosure link above). We also worked on a "Who Wants to Win a Million?" game format in Power Point, which I also attached to my website.

The National Standards that are applied during this assignment mainly include:
2. Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments; this is because of the Millionaire game that was developed and also utilizing and teacher's web page for student learning.
3. Model Digital-Age Work and Learning: this again applies to the web page as an access point for information and assignment, study materials, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment