About Me

My photo
Hello everyone! My name is Adrienne and this is my fourth year here at Fairmont State University. I've recently finished pre-med and now I'm working on my secondary ed degree with concentrations in general science, chemistry and biology. I'm really into outdoor activities, especially whitewater kayaking, hiking and skiing. I love music, some of my favorite artists are Zach de La Rocha, Bob Marley, Robert Plant, Eddie Veder, Chris Cornell, Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Podcast Discussion

Today I came in with my script about wind for a seventh grade level, since weather is strongly integrated into the curriculum, and actually completed my podcast using the Audacity software. I borrowed one of Dr. Pierce's microphones so my voice would sound a bit better and it worked out great. When I was going through the Podcast tutorial, I went ahead and downloaded the LAME media converter software, which will convert and audacity project into a mp3 file. When you open up my podcast, it will play on Windows Media Player as if it were a song.
If you'd like to check it out, click on the enclosure link in the "Podcast Discussion" title and it will take you to the link online through my FTP account.

NSET T: See Podcast Blog post below for standards and how they were applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment