About Me

My photo
Hello everyone! My name is Adrienne and this is my fourth year here at Fairmont State University. I've recently finished pre-med and now I'm working on my secondary ed degree with concentrations in general science, chemistry and biology. I'm really into outdoor activities, especially whitewater kayaking, hiking and skiing. I love music, some of my favorite artists are Zach de La Rocha, Bob Marley, Robert Plant, Eddie Veder, Chris Cornell, Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Powerpoint Jeopardy

Today we learned how to make a jeopardy game in powerpoint...the way this game functions is through hyperlinks and action buttons. The number for each block in a category is a hyperlink to the question...then the next slide is the correct answer. Also on this slide is the home action button, which will take you back to the jeopardy board.
We also created our own website...you can access it through the enclosure link in the title.

The National Standards that were applied in this assignment were mainly:
2. Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments; this is because the jeopardy tool is excellent for review and class assessment through a creative application with Microsoft Power Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment