About Me

My photo
Hello everyone! My name is Adrienne and this is my fourth year here at Fairmont State University. I've recently finished pre-med and now I'm working on my secondary ed degree with concentrations in general science, chemistry and biology. I'm really into outdoor activities, especially whitewater kayaking, hiking and skiing. I love music, some of my favorite artists are Zach de La Rocha, Bob Marley, Robert Plant, Eddie Veder, Chris Cornell, Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Graphics & Charts

Today in class we learned that there are other, FREE options out there for constructing a graph. While they may not be as sophisticated as Excel or Powerpoint...they get the job done. As part of our assignment today we went to NAEP site and compared math scores for WV fourth grade students to the national average. Using this data...we constructed a graph. You can see my bar graph through the enclosure link in the title. The information from where I got the data is explained in the document, including the websites where I obtained the data and also where I constructed the graph.

No comments:

Post a Comment