About Me

My photo
Hello everyone! My name is Adrienne and this is my fourth year here at Fairmont State University. I've recently finished pre-med and now I'm working on my secondary ed degree with concentrations in general science, chemistry and biology. I'm really into outdoor activities, especially whitewater kayaking, hiking and skiing. I love music, some of my favorite artists are Zach de La Rocha, Bob Marley, Robert Plant, Eddie Veder, Chris Cornell, Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Photos

Today we worked with new and different programs that relate to photos...we uploaded pics to Google photos through Picasa Web Albums and learned how to link these photos to a web site. I went ahead and embedded a photo album as well. That way, photos can be accessed through their own web page.
We also set up an account through photo shop: https://www.photoshop.com/landing.html
where photo shop becomes FREE! to use. Once signed in, you can access your photos through Facebook, Photobucket, and Picasa. Another way to easily access photos through the web.
Moving into pedagogy, we discussed about constructing a lesson plan using the information we have been taught from this class. I am secondary science and will be using Dr. Hemler's format for the lesson plan. I attached her format in the enclosure link.

NSET T: I believe that acquiring this very desired software legally demonstrates standard (4.) Promote and model digital citizenship and responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment