About Me

My photo
Hello everyone! My name is Adrienne and this is my fourth year here at Fairmont State University. I've recently finished pre-med and now I'm working on my secondary ed degree with concentrations in general science, chemistry and biology. I'm really into outdoor activities, especially whitewater kayaking, hiking and skiing. I love music, some of my favorite artists are Zach de La Rocha, Bob Marley, Robert Plant, Eddie Veder, Chris Cornell, Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Podcast

Today we learned about audio recording a lesson as a Podcast. This is going to be done through Skype (a program we need to download) that will recognize our installed microphone in our laptop. The rubric is attached as an enclosure link in the title. The Podcast needs to be 5-7 minutes long on a topic of choice (need to include grade, CSOs and objectives) a script needs to be made for the Podcast and uploaded as a Google document.
Follow this script outline: http://sites.google.com/site/educ2201/Home/podcast-activity
Audacity is a second software program that we need to find and download to play the recording and upload the music to it.

NSET T: The podcast is a very flexible tool that can used in many ways by the teacher and the students. For my activity, it will cover standards (3.) and (5.) because I will be demonstrating how I have learned about technology, how I am using it, and how I have grown as a teacher by applying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment