About Me

My photo
Hello everyone! My name is Adrienne and this is my fourth year here at Fairmont State University. I've recently finished pre-med and now I'm working on my secondary ed degree with concentrations in general science, chemistry and biology. I'm really into outdoor activities, especially whitewater kayaking, hiking and skiing. I love music, some of my favorite artists are Zach de La Rocha, Bob Marley, Robert Plant, Eddie Veder, Chris Cornell, Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Graphics-Venn Diagram constructed in Word


Refer to this website for instruction on graphics: http://sites.google.com/site/educ2201/Home/still-images/online-graphics


This is a Venn diagram that I constructed using Microsoft Word using the shapes application. It is to demonstrate evolutionary relationships between those four groups of animals. I had some additional text boxes to show the relationships where the circles overlap, but they do not appear on my blog spot or on the google documents...so if I were to use this as a teaching aid...I would have to print this off through Microsoft Word.
NSET T: I used a venn diagram to demonstrate relationships between animals, this would relate to standard (3.) model digital age learning and technology

No comments:

Post a Comment